Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lesser Postings from Today Onwards

My work year starts from 1st February and it is a very important year which I must work hard and right to make this career into a viable one. As mentioned, its a challenging year, there are a lot of work to be done and I need to exercise more time discipline.

I must formulate the right workflow and system into my administrative and compliance work
I must rebuild my relationship with my existing clients and offer a review for them
I must grade all my clients with the specific criteria and provide a different service level
I must put in more hard work to acquire more clients of different background and ages
I must contact all my friends at least once this year to tell them about my work and services

Though I enjoy blogging, I need to prioritize and restrict myself on the amount of time blogging, participating in forums and surfing other people's blog from today onwards. There must be time discipline and the right system to achieve good health, career and family life.

My blog had average 90-100 visits/day over the past months. I'll still be writing but certainly to a lesser extent from today onwards(probably onces a week). I sincerely thank you for your regular visits and comments for me all these time. Thank you again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adrian,

All the best in your endeavor. It's going to be a tough year and I too have to start planning to meet the challengers ahead.

Where crisis lies opportunities.

Happy New Year Bro!