Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Yearly Mailing Exercise

This is my yearly mailing exercise. Just completed this morning.



This year, I'm mailing out 750 year end greeting cards, 110 Table Calendars and 10 dairies
My purpose is to thank all my policyholders and friends who had supported and trusted me in this business over the past 5 years.

I had spent one full week, day and night, writing the letter, printing names and addresses and the manual work of slotting the cards one by one with the stamp.

I put them into boxes, transported them to the nearest post-box. Passerbys looked at me curiously as I fill up the post box.




My naughty rabbit, seeing something new jumped onto the box and walked around the cards. Don't worry. The cards are not contaminated...

Last but not least, I like to thank all my friends and policyholders again. You are all very important to me. Without you, I'll not have survive this industry. I sincerely wish all of you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a blessed 2008.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to a very nice person

Anonymous said...

Wah I just receive your card got namecard inside somemore...haha OK must remember to send u one too.
merry Xmas
David

keelyn said...

Your rabbit so cute! I've received your card :)