* The star actually represent the Labourers, Peasants, Intellectuals, the Military, and the youth. * The red represents the blood of the working class and revolution towards socialism.
2) The Vietnam War
3) The people
4) The Vietnamese Costume
* Also known as the Long Dress or áo dài. This dress is very authentic to the Vietnamese.
* Frankly telling, I feel that girls can easily show their curvy bodies and elegance to attract any men they fancy.
* They looks sexy, not because of how much they reveal. Its the mystery on how much can be revealed.
5) Their Motorcycles and their Helmets
* 80% of the vehicle I saw on the road are motorcycles, probably 10% public transports like taxis and buses, 5% trucks and remaining 5% private cars.
* Cars are probably too expensive for them
* Some of them don't even wear a helmet and some wear very cute helmets. Take a look below:
* It is an immerse network of underground tunnels used by the Vietcongs and Guerrilla fighters
* The Americans tried to destroy Cu Chi but repeatedly failed with heavy casualties.
* The traps used were amazingly creative but inhuman
* This is the type of unconventional warfare that the Vietnamese won over the Americans
* Make me rethink my marketing strategy in my Financial Planning Business. I may have to be more creative and unconventional.
7. The Massage
* I'm a very typical Singaporean. Go Thailand, Indonesia or Vietnam, never fail to go for cheap and good massage. Some people even go for 4 straight days of different massage
* I do not know where to find a good one till someone passed me a namecard with this picture behind. Anyway, not knowing where to go, I still went ahead to the place.
* The girls there are young, wear skirts, slim with good body. The girl who gave me the massage looks better than them. (Hey, don't think dirty okay?)
* She is very strong and really step and crack my body. However I feel that there are still some part of my body not properly massaged, hence not very systematic. (Traditional Thai massage still the best)
8) Overall Experience
* Overall enjoyed my meals with the seafood, beef noodle. Shopping at Ben Thanh, Binh Tay Market and Dong Khoi Street as well as amazed by the Cu Chi Tunnel and History Museum.
* The best is still being able to enjoy the trip with my fellow colleagues and have fun partying together.
* Will I go again? Of course, why not? Haven't go to so many tourist attractions yet, like the Reunification Palace