Monday, August 20, 2007

Appreciation from a Client


I received a pleasant surprise last Friday when I reach my doorstep after a hard day of work.
This fruit hamper was put outside my house.

It was from a client of mine whom I helped with her hospital claims recently. She met with an accident and was hospitalised for 3 days.

Her hospital bill was fully covered and she was given another lumpsum being hospital and MC benefit. She got the plan from me in May 07. Merely 2 months of premium paid, she claim around $2k plus.

I'm happy that she appreciates my effort and such appreciations are important to us. We are often frustrated when people treated us like a nuisance as if we are desperate for their business. I will continue to give good advice and serve my clients best interest in the long run.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. any comments on pm's msg. how do u feel it will impact us? and what are the policies to look out for.

Anonymous said...

luckily u did a the claims for the customer else, you wont be getting fruit baskets but rotten fruits.

you know lah. Customers can be a real tough nut to crack at times. It can be real sticky especially when you provide service.

Tux said...

aye quite pathetic leh. I was expecting the customer to give you a treat to thank you.

Khiat Han Hwee Adrian said...

I was eating the fruits from the basket while typing this comment.

Most of the claims I did was hospital claims. They are pretty straight forward compared to Commercial Insurances where surveyors and investigations are required.

Nevertheless, hope all my client healthy. Don't claim better.

As for the PM comments, I'll write abt them soon.