Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My First Personal Cheesecake

Cheesecake is one of my favourite tea-time snack. I decided to have a try making my own cheesecake last Sunday. I researched from internet on the recipe and I finally come out one modified version that seems to suit my taste. Let me share this recipe.

Ingredient:
2 pkt Philadelphia Cheese
3 Eggs
2 tablespoon butter
6 pieces of Digestive Biscuit
1 teaspoon Vanilla
120 gm sugar
2 tablespoon flour
Blueberry jam
Fresh Blue Berries
9 inches Diameter aluminium plate

Method:
Preheat Oven to 180 Degree Celsius

The Cheesecake Base
Crush the biscuits till very fine
Mix the biscuit crumbs with the butter till the crumbs stick together
Press the crumbs to the aluminium plate till firm on the plate.
Put the aluminium plate in oven for 10 minutes.

The Blueberry Layer
Put a thick layer of blue-berry jam on top of the base
Lay the fresh blue-berries onto the jam about 1.5cm apart

The Cheesecake Body
Melt cheese in big bowl. Put in Microwave 15sec on high.
Beat the melted cheese till smooth. Then mix sugar and flour slowly
Slowly add the eggs, one at a time till well mixed. Then add vanilla.
Keep beating until very smooth.

The Final Part
Pour the mixed cheese into the aluminium plate
Level the cheese and put into oven
Bake the cheesecake for 40 minutes at 180 Degree Celsius
After baking, allow to cool and put in fridge for at least 4 hours

Cheesecake is now ready to be served.


I was too excited to eat my first cheesecake, so ate part of it then remember to take picture. It taste real good. Anybody want to try my cheesecake? I wanna make a avocado cheesecake next.

2 comments:

keelyn said...

I also baked cheesecake

Anonymous said...

You eat cheesecake meh. I thought you very health conscious any way you can afford to eat lah..