Tuesday, June 3, 2008

An inspiring Story...

I just read a posting from onlinecitizen and it really inspired me.
http://theonlinecitizen.com/2008/06/the-indomitable-spirit-of-a-young-girl/

I encourage you to read it and never give up on what you really want to achieve...

----------
I failed to keep my promise to stay away from my computer and limit to only 30 minute a day. I start my usual internet surfing routine again once I reached home. Only 5 days away from my exam and I still have the feeling that I will not pass the exam. Suddenly remembered fortune teller tell me its my lousy year...

Very stressed. Went to walk my rabbit in the afternoon. Really cannot focus on my books. Simply not the type who can sit properly for even an hour.

Just sent around 350 letter to my policyholders informing them on my change of company this morning. Expecting some calls in the next few days. Will surely disrupt my study schedule. Eat more vitamins.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where have you join?

Khiat Han Hwee Adrian said...

Prefer to keep mum at the moment so that I can continue talk freely about anything like in the past. I can talk good or bad about any policies and any companies without hindrance from respective managers.

Hope nobody will reveal it unless one day, I decided to reveal it myself. So far, nobody in the company knows who Adrian Khiat is and they don't know that I maintains a blog.

I don't want to be blacklisted in the industry.

Anonymous said...

than you send letter out to your customers on who your new company is. why not just annouced it here.