Monday, December 21, 2009

I hope you like the Cards and Calendars

Its another 10 days before the year ends. It took me several days to write my messages, organise and print all the cards and calendars for my clients and friends. I took a picture before I put them into the envelopes.

I sent 400 cards and 100 calendars this year. I believe most of them had reached their respective owner. If any of you who receives the cards or calendars and saw this posting, I hope that you find the cards lovely and will like them. I'll like to wish you a very Merry X'mas and Happy New Year again. May the best of Luck, Health and Wealth accompany you into 2010.

Without all of you, I'll not have survive this industry for 6 years. I'll be into my 7th year in February 2010 and I look forward to your continual referrals, trust and support. Just to take this chance to express my gratitude and thank you once again...

No comments: