Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Successful Insurance Claims

I helped my uncle on an Insurance Claims with NTUC Income for his Lung Cancer last week.

I'm pleasantly surprised on how fast and hassle-free the process can be. I submitted the claims form together with the Doctor's statement which cost $50. They told me that they will ask for the medical report from the hospital directly.

The claims dept called me today, 6 working days after I submitted the forms. They informed me that the cheque is ready and asked me to fax the $50 receipt for the Doctor's Statement for claiming as well. (Very surprised that the $50 also can claim)
Well Done. NTUC Income. This experience reinforces my earlier posting on 15th May with regards to another person's insurance claims with 5 Insurance Companies. I'm truly Impressed. Simply cannot understand why there are still people bad-mouthing the company, saying that claims is hard with them.

No comments: